FAQs : Electric Zoo
Electric Zoo 2017 kick starts from the 1st of September. Here are a few things to keep in mind before reaching the festival ground.
Acceptable forms of identification
- Valid driver’s license from any US state or Canada
- Valid identification issued by the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (Non-Driver ID card)
- Valid United States military identification
- Valid passport or visa issued by your country’s government
Lockers will be to your disposal Friday through Sunday. Each locker comes with a USB port, as well as your choice of the cord suited to fit your cell phones, tablets, or digital cameras so that you can remain charged and connected at all times throughout the weekend.
Empty clear plastic water bottles up to 1 liter in capacity will be allowed.
- Large and Lovely sun glasses
- Sun block
- Rain poncho
- A small blanket or towel
- All of your favorite people
- DANCING SHOES! ( flip flops are discouraged for comfort/safety reasons)
- Your ID. (Please note that photocopies will NOT be accepted as valid ID.)
- A small backpack or utility bag
- Chapstick (must be new and sealed)