FAQs: Rock en Siene
Rock en Seine starts from 25 August. Here are few things to keep in mind before going to the festival.
What time do the gates open?
The gates open at:
- 2 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- 1 p.m. Sunday
- Performances will begin around an hour after the gates open.
- Performances will finish before the metro, tram and other public transport stop running:
- Around 12:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday
- Around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday
What things prohibited in the festival ground?
The following items are not permitted anywhere at the festival, including in the left luggage area:
- Selfie sticks
- Very large rucksacks
- Large bottles (more than 500 ml)
- Gas bottles and gas cooking equipment for camping
- Explosive or combustible liquids (e.g. petrol)
- Flags, large sharp umbrellas, laser pointers and other items which could be dangerous to spectators
- Items which make noise, e.g. sirens or megaphones
- Overly large quantities of food or cigarettes will not be permitted
Is crowd surfing allowed in the festival?
For everyone’s safety, crowd surfing (stretching out carried by spectators’ outstretched arms) is not permitted by the festival organizers.
Bringing alcohol into the festival is not permitted. Reminder: the sale of alcohol to people aged under 18 is not permitted. You will be asked to show an ID card.
Is it allowed to bring pets to the festival?
Pets are not allowed into the festival (with the exception of guide dogs).
Is it allowed to take cameras and equipment to the festival?
It is not allowed to bring any sound recording, video or photography cameras to the festival.
Will there be food stalls inside the festival grounds?
The festival has food available to suit every taste: quick meals, gourmet dishes, organic, American and more. There are three restaurant villages inside the festival.
- World cuisine
- Local cuisine
- Food truck area
Will I be able to find ear plugs inside the festival?
Earplugs are available free of charge from the Ile-de-France Region stand.
Lost and Found receptions if any?
There will be two reception points within the festival grounds where you can inquire about or submit any lost property.
Will there be drinking water facilities inside the festival?
Free drinking water is available at various points across the festival.