FAQs: Reading and Leeds Festival
1.What are the festival dates for Reading and Leeds festival?
Ans: Reading and Leeds Festivals 2017 take place on Thursday, 24th – Sunday, 27th August 2017.
2. What are the age restrictions for the festival?
Ans: People of all ages are welcome to come to the festival with children below 13 years of age getting a free entry. Although, it is discouraged by the festival organisers to bring children that young in the festival.
3. What are the valid IDs acceptable by the festival?
Ans: The following forms of identification are accepted:
- EU Passport (photocopies not accepted)
- Full or provisional photo card driving licence issued by the DVLA
- Citizen Card
- Valid UK card bearing PASS hologram
- PASS card
- Military ID
4. Are there any lockers available at the festival site?
Ans: Reading Festival 2017 Lockers are on sale now and you can purchase one here. All lockers have USB ports for phone charging – only one charging device per locker. Please remember to bring your own USB cable!
5. How do I travel to the Reading festival?
Ans: It is suggested to take Green Coaches available from all the nearby cities to Reading. You can also take trains or cabs as per your convenience. Click here for further information.
6. How do I travel to the Leeds festival?
Ans: It is suggested to take Green Coaches available from all the nearby cities to Leeds. You can also take trains or cabs as per your convenience. Click here for further information.
7. What are the ticket prices for these festivals?
Ans: The standard one day tickets are for £72.00 ea. You can purchase tickets in weekend packages or with camping tickets too. Click here for more information.
8. Where can I find official merch for the festival?
Ans: You can find it here.
9. Are there any nearby hotels I can put up in while attending the festivals during the day time?
Ans: You can find a list of our top 5 picks for hotels near the festival venue here.
10. What are the opening and closing timings for the arena and campsites?
Early Bird Ticket holders: 14:00 Wednesday 23rd August
Weekend ticket holders: 03:00 Thursday 24th August
Campsite closes at midday Monday 28th August
Thursday, 24th August 2017
Opening times: 17:00-03:00
Friday, 25th – Sunday, 27th August 2017
Opening times: 11:00-03:00