FAQs: Lockn Festival
Lockn Festival starts from 24 August up till 27 August. Here are a few things you might want to know before going to the festival ground.
Are bikes allowed?
Bicycles are encouraged so that Festival patrons can use the many beautiful trails on the Oak Ridge Farm property. No bicycles are allowed inside the main venue. No ATVs are allowed at all on the property.
What are the biking rules at the event?
- You must have a light on the front of the bike when riding after dusk
- No ATVs at all
- No bikes in the main concert site
- Bring a lock! Lockn’ is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage
How do we camp together with our group?
To make sure you get a campsite together, please make sure you all have the same type of camping pass. The camping areas are all first come, first served. To ensure that you get a spot next to another group, please enter the camping area with that group.
- Your event ticket level (GA or VIP or SuperVIP) must match the camping ticket level
- The RV area is different from the Car-Camping area which is different from the Tent-only area
- Unless you’re are camping in Tent-Only or Forest Camping Tent-Only, make sure that you all arrive in line together. Tent-Only areas are GA and you can group together more easily
- Car Campers and RV Campers will be given campsite adjacent to those in front and in back of them in the entrance lines. In Car Camping and RV Camping, you may not save a spot for friends arriving later
Will there be water in the campgrounds?
Yes, there will be free water refill stations in the campgrounds.
Will there be showers in the campgrounds?
Yes! Showers will be open from 7am-7pm each day, and will cost $10/shower
What are we permitted to bring into the concert site?
Blankets and low back chairs are permitted but behind, or even with, the foh/soundboard only. You may not bring in your own coolers. Per Health Department regulations, no food is allowed to be brought into the Concert Site. Small umbrellas are okay but only behind the sound board. NO tents or shade structures allowed.
Will there be ATMs on the site?
There will have ATMs positioned throughout the event site.
Can we bring water to the show field?
One sealed bottle only. Refillable water bottles are encouraged. There will be free water fill stations on the Show Field.
Permitted Age groups in the festival?
Children 12 and under are FREE. They must be accompanied by an adult, and parents must bring a copy of their birth certificate or other proof of age (eg., report card). This applies to GA and VIP. VIP guests will be able to bring their 12 and under children free and enter all VIP areas.
How hard/easy to drive in and park each day?
Those guests who stay off site may come and go at will. It is suggested you purchase a Four-Day Parking pass or arrange shuttle / other transportation ahead of time.