Travel And Accommodation: Boots and Hearts
Boots and Hearts kick starts from 10th of August. Here are a few tips and information you might want to know regarding the travel and accommodation part of the festival.
If you planning to travel from overseas locations then Ontario International Airport is your target destination.
If you planning to reach Oro-Medonte from domestic locations or other cities, in that case, you can very conveniently plan train journey to the location. Allandale Waterfront Go and Barrie South Go are the nearest railway stations to the festival site.
The festival will be arranging shuttle services from Barrie Transit Terminal and Toronto Clarence Square/Wellington St West. You can plan your shuttle tickets here.
Taxi services can be availed in plenty from Barrie to your way till Burls Creek. You can check details here.
Burl’s Creek events ground has a custom designed ground to make camping easy and fun. Camping tickets range from $120 to $269. RV accommodation packages are available too. All accommodation packages are sold separately and are not inclusive in the ticket price.
Apart from the festival dates, there are plenty of hotels in the area of Oro-Medonte you can check in too.
- 21 km from the venue location
- $120 for 3 days
- 26 ski runs, 2 golf courses, and 4 restaurants.
- The contemporary guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi.
- Cable TV is included in each room at the Horseshoe Resort.
- includes a work desk and coffee maker
- 19.6 km from the venue location
- $165 for 3 nights
- Kitchenette or a fully equipped kitchen
- All suites also include a king bed, sofa bed and private balcony.
- A washing machine and tumble dryer are available in foyers
- 15km from the festival site
- $220 for 2 nights
- Free private parking is available on site.
- Some rooms feature a shared bathroom with a hot tub, while others have bathrobes and slippers.
- Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. MoonStone Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi .
- There is free shuttle service at the property.