FAQs: M’era Luna
Here, you will find answers to your queries related to the M’era Luna Festival.
When do the gates open at M’era Luna?
Gates open Friday at 11:00
Are there any age restrictions?
Children 6 or under are not allowed at M’era Luna, and those 18 or under must carry written permission with them at all times. This can be downloaded from the festival’s official site.
Will ticket purchase be only online or are tickets available on site?
Tickets are available online only
Is indigestion of drugs permitted?
Drugs are strictly prohibited in the festival.
What is to be expected from the weather?
One can expect the weather to be rather sunny and humid during this time of the year though nothing uncomfortable. Also, water points are provided at the festival grounds for proper hydration of the revelers.
Where can I go shopping if I forget to bring something?
• Do not take any items that are not allowed to be lost.
• Join your friends or acquaintances to help you keep an eye on your things.
• Mark your stuff (also your tent) clearly visible with your name and address. With well marked things no thief can start.
• Do not leave valuables unattended in the tent, always carry your mobile phone and camera with you.
• Distribute your valuables well in the tent when you sleep and do not collect in a bag that is – even if you have them in the tent – quickly gone.
Are pets permitted at the festival?
No kinds of domestic animals are permitted on the festival grounds