Travel And Accommodation : Flow Festival
Parrukatu 1, 00101 Helsinki is the street address of Flow Festival. It’s in a very convenient location in the city and very easily accessible.
If you are planning to visit the festival from overseas locations then Helsinki, the host city has its very own International Airport. You can check flight schedules from other major airports around you below:
Biking is one of the most convenient ways to arrive in the festival. There is a bicycle parking area free of charge, which is located by the main entrance.
You can order a taxi by calling 0100 0700. Taxis in Finland are reliable and always run by meter.
A temporary taxi stand is located opposite the wristband exchange point, across the Sörnäisten Rantatie street.
The closest stations and stops:
Metro – Sörnäinen
Bus – Suvilahti and Sörnäinen (M)
Tram – Käenkuja and Sörnäinen (M)
In addition to regular services, HSL will organise additional night services on Helsinki metro during the festival weekend. On Friday and Saturday, the metro will drive 2 extra hours every 10 minutes. Besides the extended metro schedule, regular night buses will drive approximately every 5 minutes from Sörnäinen.
Festival ticket packages include camping but apart from the festival dates there are plenty of hotels and hostels near the festival site.
Check out a few:
- This central Helsinki hotel is situated less than 850 m from Helsinki Central Station and Kamppi Shopping Centre.
- It offers free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, fridge and microwave.
- Basic décor and tea/coffee making facilities are included in each Omena Hotel Helsinki Lönnrotinkatu guest room.
- All have a private bathroom and seating area with a table.
- Rated 8.7/10 in booking.com
- Free in-room Wi-Fi.
- Aleksanterin Teatteri Tram Stop is 250 m away.
- Each stylish and modern room at Glo Hotel Art includes a flat-screen TV.
- Bathrobes and slippers are available in the fresh bathrooms.
- Helsinki Central Station and Airport Buses are 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel, while the Bulevardi shopping street is 4 minutes away by foot
- Rated 8.5/10 in booking.com
- This 11-storey hotel is located next to the main street Mannerheimintie in central Helsinki.
- Free 1 GB WiFi is included.
- All rooms at Cumulus Meilahti have a TV and a private bathroom, some with a bathtub.
- Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, or request a takeaway breakfast bag from the reception at any time.
- Helsinki Central Station is 4 km away, while the harbour is 5 km away. The nearest airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, is 20 km away from Cumulus Meilahti.
- Rated 8.5/10 on booking.com
- Renovated in 2014, this hotel faces Töölö Bay and is 600 m from the Alvar Aalto-designed Finlandia Hall.
- It offers free WiFi and free indoor pool and sauna access. Helsinki Central Station is within 15 minutes’ walk.
- Scandic Park Helsinki’s comfortable rooms feature minibars, satellite TV and heated bathroom floors.
- The Helsinki Airport shuttle bus stops outside the hotel. Linnanmäki Amusement Park is an 18-minute tram ride away.
- Rated 8.2/10 on booking.com
- This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach on the Baltic Sea,
- It offers spacious apartments with modern kitchens and free wired internet access.
- The kitchens come with a refrigerator and a tea/coffee maker.
- The ferry terminals of Viking Line and Tallink Silja are both 600 m from Hotel Hellsten Senate, and Uspenski Cathedral is only a 5-minute walk away.
- Rated 8.8/10 on Booking.com.