Accommodation: Zurich Open Air Festival
Zurich Open Air festival is a 4-day music event and if you are planning to attend all days of the festival you will need to plan your accommodation for the festival.
Adjacent to the festival site lies the camping grounds well equipped with proper sanitary facilities. Camping packages are classified into 2 groups. A simple camping pass of CHF 10 and another for CHF 35 for pre pitched tents. You can access further camping packages offered by the festival here.
Apart from that the close and easy location of the festival enables you to plan your accommodation in plenty of hotels scattered around the township of Zurich.
- Simply furnished,
- non-smoking rooms feature a work desk and satellite TV.
- private bathroom comes with a shower and a hair-dryer.
- Rated 8/10 on Booking.com
- All rooms are equipped with large soundproof windows,
- air conditioning, a desk, a minibar, a safe, coffee and tea making facilities, a flat-screen TV
- bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
- Rated 8.4/10 on booking.com
- Located in Zurich’s Old Town,Hotel
- Hotel Basilea is only a 5-minute walk from the Main Train Station and the Bahnhofstrasse shopping area. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.
- Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.
- Modern rooms feature satellite TV, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Rated 7.4/10 on Booking.com
- About 600 m from Zurich’s main train station, the ETH Zürich and the University of Zurich.
- Free wired and wireless internet is available
- Rated 9/10 on Booking.com
- air-conditioned double rooms and suites on the 3 top floors of a 12-floor business
- Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property
- Rated 8.5/10 on Booking.com
- The hostel has a roomy entrance hall and a spacious inner courtyard for the international globe-trotting
- Community Great cuisine, comfortable rooms in a quiet city location close to the lake
- Rated 8.5/10 on Hostelworld.com
- The Lake of Zurich is just 200 meters away.
- Although the art museum and the opera house are only five minutes walking distance and the legendary Café Odeon is just around the corner.
- It offers 7 dorms and 8 private rooms for moderate prices.
- The hostel offers 45 beds at the Oberdorfstrasse that leads through upper part of the old town.
- Rated 8.4/10 on hostelworld.com
- The famous shopping street, Bahnhofstrasse. Nightlife, music and entertainment are situated close
- Also, it offers private single/twin/triple/quad rooms. There are toilets and showers on each floor
- Our hostel offers cheap and comfortable dormitory beds with a maximum of six beds per room.
- Rated 8.1/10 on hostelworld.com
- Nearby you’ll find several bus lines taking you to areas such as Zurich downtown, Oerlikon or even the airport.
- Within walking distance, you will find recreational areas and forests for running or walking.
- The Budget Accommodation is very conveniently located in Zurich-Affoltern which is a few minutes from Zurich Downtown as well as Zurich-Oerlikon which links you in 5 minutes to the Zurich-Airport.
- Rated 8.8/10 Budget Hostel