Camping Guide: Latitude Festival
Most of us would do anything to break free of the mundane, repetitive cycle of life that we go through. Most of us would even go so far as to kill. But murder not, thank you, because music festivals just might keep you away from jail. The pure bliss of letting go of norms of everyday life and spend a few days in pure celebration of art is something that stays with you for years on end.
Latitude Festival is well-known among its peers for its unparalleled camping facilities that are second to none. Here’s a brief little guide to get you through camping at Latitude Festival:
1. Latitude Luxury Camping
Your Latitude Luxury experience will include:
• Your choice of Luxury Camping Accommodations (all including power or charging facilities)
• Secure Campsite For Luxury Guests
• Private Parking & Baggage Porter Service
• A La Carte Restaurant, Cocktail Bar & Chill Out Area
• Complimentary Full Breakfast each morning
• Reception (with a glass of bubbly on day of arrival) & 24 Hour Concierge Services
• Deluxe Toilets & Showers
• Spa & Salon sessions available to book
• Kids Cinema Tent
• Secret Arena Bar
2. Weekend and Day Campsites
- All Weekend Tickets include camping onsite. There are a number of colour-coded campsites around the site. There is plenty of space in the campsites for the capacity attending and so you should be able to find a space which is comfortable for you.
- On arrival at the campsites, please ask the gate staff if you would like to camp in the less-crowded area. If a campsite zone is full, they will direct you to an alternative campsite.
- Once camped, take a note of a nearby fixed point or mark your site with a flag so that you can find your way back. Say hello to your neighbours so you can watch out for each other throughout the festival.
- You cannot drive into the campsites at any time due to fire regulations.
- Zone Managers will be working 24 hours in each zone. Their bases are by each area’s fire tower. There are also teams of security and Campsite Assistance Teams (CATs) in each zone who are there if you need any help.
3. Day Ticket Camping
The newest addition is a “day ticket holder campsite” for any day ticket holders who are unable to get home after the main entertainment finishes. There will no be charge for this campsite.
Please note that there is limited capacity and there are no facilities in this campsite other than a water point and toilets. You will be able to pitch a tent when you arrive at 10am on the day that your ticket is valid for – it is first come first served. You will only be able to stay in the day ticket holder campsite overnight on the night after your day ticket is valid.
At the end of the entertainment, please return on foot via the gate that you entered the arena through (the day ticket holder entrance/exit) and the day ticket holders campsite is next to the day car park.
4. PinkMoon- Tents and Tipis
- Treat yourself to a comfortable oasis away from the crowds – Pink Moon Camping does all the hard work for you offering an easy, hassle-free festival experience.
- Choose from a range of accommodation and stay within the beautiful Pink Moon campsite created to make your festival weekend comfortable and enjoyable.
- Pink Moon Camping includes the use of regularly serviced hot showers and lovely loos, hair care pamper parlour, phone charging and private kitchen and bar. Take a look at Pink Moon Camping Options.
5. PopPads: Luxury Accommodation
- Podpads offers a wide range of alternative accommodation catering for different budgets, comfort levels and group sizes. Set up in the superb boutique setting of the Pink Moon Campsite with added value facilities Podpads gives you comfort, security and peace of mind in idyllic surroundings
- Visit the Podpads website to see the available styles and choose your favourite accommodation to suit your preferences.
- All units are supplied with beds as standard with optional added value extras and new for 2017 a full range of ‘luxury’ options across all eight designs.
6. Family Campsite
- The Family Campsite is our dedicated area for families with children 16 or under at the festival to camp out. The site features dedicated toilets, showers, washing up facilities and food traders.
- The campsite is situated right next to the family activity areas and has its own arena entrance, meaning you can get into the festival in a hop, skip and a jump.
- To stay in the Family Campsite, you will need to purchase the Family Camping version of your tickets. Please be sure to choose the correct option when purchasing.
- Those with the Family Camping version will have access to our Family Car Park, located close to the Family Campsite to minimise your journey from car to tent.