Rulebook: Cactus Festival
Like with any fine establishment, Cactus Festival comes with its own set of rules and regulations you must keep in mind. This isn’t just for the organisers or the city, but for you as well. These rules are in place so that one can enjoy and get the most out of this experience without hassle.
- Festival tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged for a different event.
- The loss or theft of the festival ticket is the liability of the buyer and is not subject to replacement or refund.
- Bringing professional photographic, film or recording equipment, beverages in any package, cans, fireworks, weapons or sharp objects into the festival site is prohibited. If you do they may be confiscated by security.
- Do not buy your festival ticket on the street. There is a chance that it is a forgery. Only buy your festival tickets from the recognised sale addresses.
- Youngsters below the age of 15, may only enter the festival under the supervision of an adult. For Youngsters below the age of 12 the festival is free, however, they should check-in under the supervision of an adult at the entrance. For youngsters, aged 13 or 14, there are special tickets available (Youngster tickets / Jongbloed), they should also be supervised by an adult.
- The artists and organisers of the festival cannot be held liable for damages, loss or theft or any accident that may occur.
- The official sale of merchandising takes place exclusively on the festival site.
- Festival tickets may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes without the permission of the organiser. In addition, carrying out any commercial or promotional activities on the festival site without the prior permission of the organiser is strictly prohibited.
- Changes to the programme are no reason for a full or partial refund of the festival ticket. The organiser accepts no responsibility in the case of events beyond its control.
- Anyone falsifying the festival ticket will be prosecuted by law.
- The organisers cannot be held responsible for any cases of damage on the campsites because they do not run the campsites. Complaints regarding campsites may be directed to the campsite owner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- TV and photo recordings will take place during the festival. There is a possibility that you will be filmed or photographed.
- The organiser and/or official ticket distributor reserves the right to verify the identity of the festival visitor.
- Pets are not allowed on the festival ground.
- Drugs are strictly forbidden.
- Starting of fires is strictly forbidden.
- Entering the festival site implies your agreement with all preventive and monitoring measures taken by the organiser or safety team including potential frisking and bag searches. Failing to comply with these measures will lead to refusal or withdrawal of the right of access.