Secret Garden Party Accommodation Tips:
While on the festival ground, camping would be the advised method to get the festival experience. But before and after the festival schedules you can always check into many hostels and hotels scattered around in Huntingdon.
Some hostels close to the festival venue would be:
- Psycare Hostel – Cambridge Road, St Neots PE19 6SR
- Fair View Court – 1 Oundle Road Peterborough PE2 9PB
- Youth Hostels Association – 97 Tenison Road, Cambridge CB1 2DN
- New Haven – 21 Towler Street, Peterborough PE1 2TX
- Acorn Guesthouse – 154 Chesterton Road, Cambridge CB4 1DA
- Youth Offending Service – 60 Clifton Road, Cambridge CB1 7EG
- YHA Cambridge – 97 Tenison Road, Cambridge CB1 2DN
- St. Jones Homes Trust – 359-379 Bedford Road, Bedford MK42 8PX
- Restover Lodge – Newton Way, Peterborough PE1
If you can afford a bit for hospitable version because you might be wanting to explore the other bits of Cambridgeshire as well you can always check into one of these hotels:
- Stukeleys Hotel – 1 Church Road, Great Stukeley Huntingdon
- Elephant Castle – The Great Wood Waldon, Huntingdon
- Magdalene House – Huntingdon Road, Huntingdon
- The Old Bridge Hotel – High Street, Huntingdon
- Forty Winks Bread and Breakfast – 3, Laburnum Way, St Ives
- Slepe Hall Hotel – Ramsey Road, St Ives
- The Dolphin Hotel – Dolphin Hotel Road, St Ives
- The Golden Lion Hotel – Market Hill St Ives
- Olivers Lodge Hotel – 50 Needingworth Road, St Ives
- Lion Hotel Buckden – High Street Buckden, St Neots
- The Blue Cow – 29 Chequer Street, Huntingdon
The concepts of Secret Garden Party music festival will be incomplete without a good camping experience. And the festival organizers have taken some good measures to fulfill that experience too. The accommodation consists basically of different types of camping facilities and seperate sections for RV Campers.
Apart from the usual family camping site where you can bring your own gear and camp in your usual planned way, here at SGP you can book a tent at this normal venue too.
Boutique camping however would be the standout feature at SGP which consists of a special site with separate camping activities and 8 different variety of tent style stays each of which connects with the kind of group you come with or activities you wish to pursue in the festival.