How To Reach Electric Forest
In order to reach
7100 South Water Road
Rothbury, MI 49437
One can catch the official Electric Forest Shuttle service from the Muskegon Airport, the Grand Rapids Airport, and Chicago’s O’Hare Airport which are the closest major cities around the festival zone. This makes you eligible for the tent-only GA camping pass where you can lay your tent close to the festival entrance.
The other merits:
- The opportunity to connect with new Forest Friends before you even reach the festival
- Plenty of storage for all of your festival camping gear
- State-of-the-art charter buses for long trips, equipped with air-conditioning and comfortable seats
- School Busses for airport and greyhound shuttles
- A convenient departure time
- A convenient return time on Monday
- Carefully planned routes to minimize travel time
- Experienced and personable drivers that are well-versed in the routes
- Thoughtfully planned shuttle stops
If you planning to come by your own transport then it is roughly a 3-hour drive from Detroit/ Ann Arbor and Chicago, which happen to be the closest city to the festival venue.
But the shuttle seems a lot more fun!!