Electric Forest – Do’s and Do nots
Taking place in the highly acclaimed Double JJ Resort in Rothbury, Michigan, Electric Forest has gradually gained prominence and is now revered as one of the best electronic music experiences in the world.
The fact that it takes place in an actual forest, adds a tonne to the experience, and the authenticity and the feel of the festival is still unmatched.
It still stacks up pretty great against the world’s best festivals such as Bonnaroo and Coachella.
Hence, if one wants to have the greatest time at Electric Forest, there are some things you should probably keep in mind.
Articles not allowed at the fest:
- No fireworks, flying prayer lanterns, or explosives
- No drones
- No laser pointers
- No illegal substances
- No weapons of any kind
- No tiki torches
- No golf clubs
- No hammers
- No unauthorized merchandise
- No American Indian headdresses
- No threatening signs or apparel
- Don’t take heavy cooking gears. Just the Baby Coleman style butane or propane stoves are allowed which is enough to boil your eggs and noodles.
- The GA camping is 12′x30′ and you have to adjust your camping and your car if you bringing one in that space itself. So act wisely
- It is recommended you stay in your campsite and try not to leave. The campsite will have a general items store for things you might require or you might have forgotten.
- For campers the toilets are portable ones and non flushable, showers, 24 hour security surveillance, medical assistance, ATMS, vendors, free water and ice for sale.
- Festival Venue has a separate water policy and other policies which you will come to know in the camping grounds.
- Reusable water bottles should be empty and sealed water bottles should not hold more than one gallon of water. You are requested to use the drinking water supply inside the venue.
- Any Solar powered equipments are allowed. No gas, electricity or battery items will be allowed.
- Alcohol is only allowed inside the camping venue with age restrictions of 21 and above only. Plus all bottles must be sealed while coming and the security is programmed to confiscate your alcohol if they detect a fragrance in the air.